Wednesday, January 26, 2011

LOST : YouTube Channel!

I have been trying to access my channel yesterday but after how many attempts I stopped. Then today I tried it again. I don't know if there was a bug but the resets always gave me "account permanently disabled". It was probably after the 4th attempt that it sink on me that my account could be GONE for GOOD! There was a pinch of panic for a couple of minutes as I tried the link of my old account. But it was too late. It was gone, gone as in GONE!

I felt a little melancholy-ish for I know I had that account for as long as I can remember. I had a lot comments and messages from people who became my web friends since I started my cake hobby. It came first before this blog, and there are so many things that I feel I lost when I realized my old account vanished.

The upside to this is that I can create a new channel that will totally have the same name as this blog : MyCakesandthelike. Right now, I cannot find enough time to upload and edit all the videos so hopefully sometime soon I will be able to do that and the channel will be live.

If you have any questions though, just leave comments for me or follow me on Twitter. For now you can also visit my OneTrueMedia Share Page to view some of my videos. See you guys soon in YouTube!

No comments:

Post a Comment